March 28, 2017
Ramsey was recently granted a European patent ( EP 2905092 ) for the RKO chain tool. This new patent expands coverage already provided by United States patent ( US 9,174,269 B2 ). The RKO tool, or Ramsey Knock Out Tool ® , is designed to quickly and easily remove pins wherever a chain must be disconnected. The same tool can also be used to easily install chain connecting pins wherever chain sections are to be joined. The RKO tool also maintains chain link and spacer alignment and can save hours when connecting or disconnecting multiple chain sections.
Ramsey Knock Out Tools are especially well suited for connecting and disconnecting single pin silent conveying chains. Tools are equipped with modular guide plates that allow the tool to be adapted to almost any Ramsey Silent Chain ® width, as well as wear protected chain styles like Allguard FX ™ and Lifeguard ®.
Ramsey Knock Out Tool ®, Lifeguard ®, and Ramsey Silent Chain ® are registered trademarks of Ramsey Products Corporation.
To learn more about the Ramsey RKO Knock Out Tool Contact Ramsey.
- Lifeguard Conveying Chain Receives European Patent
- Sentry: Unique Wear Protected 2-Pin Conveying Chains
- Ramsey RKO Tool Receives US Patent
- R-Select Chains... Wear Resistance, Where You Need It Most
- New Ramsey Agents in South America
- Product Training Workshop Held at Ramsey
- Ramsey RKO Tool Saves Time Connecting and Disconnecting Chains
- Ramsey Lifeguard® Conveying Chain Granted 3rd US Patent
- Ramsey Granted Multiple US Patents for Lifeguard® Chain
- Lifeguard Extended Pitch - Our Latest Innovation
- Ramsey Expands Product Testing and Research
- Ramsey Products Website Wins Award
- Ramsey's Drive Selection Program Now Available Online!
- Lifeguard: Ramsey's Newest Silent Chain Technology
- Wear Protected Chains Patented
- Take Out Downtime
- Allguard FX - Ultimate Chain Protection
- Meet The Chain Doctor
- World's Fastest Chain
- Ramsey Re-locates Corporate Office and Manufacturing Operations
- Ramsey Introduces Chain Finder™
- Modular Silent Conveyor Chain Patented