Choose a Topic:
Chain Ordering Information
If you know the chain's catalog part number . . .
Simply supply the part number along with the chain length in pitches, feet or meters.
If you have a chain description, but do not know the part number . . .
Please specify the following details:
- Product type - For example, RPV, RP, SC, Conveyor, Duplex or competitors product type.
- Pitch - Best determined by measuring across 3 pin heads and dividing the measurement by 2.
- Chain width across the links and across the pin heads
- Guide type( side guide, center guide, or no guide)
- Chain length in pitches, feet or meters
note: For conveying chains it is also important to specify either “single pin”
or “two pin” and “all link” or “link-spacer” construction.
If you have an engineering drawing . . .
Simply fax, email, or post mail the drawing to Ramsey.
If you are uncertain about what you need . . .
Contact Ramsey. An experienced customer service representative will assist you.